We support our customers by providing literature resources that may be required for both theoretical and empirical review. We have access to hundreds of online international journals and digital libraries.
A literature review is an evaluative report of information found in the literature related to your selected area of study. The review should describe, summarize, evaluate and clarify this literature. It should give a theoretical base for the research and help you (the researcher) determine the nature of your research. Works, which are irrelevant, should be discarded and those, which are peripheral, should be looked at critically.
In general, the literature review should:
- Provide a context for the research
- Justify the research
- Ensure the research hasn’t been done before
- Show where the research fits into the existing body of knowledge
- Enable the researcher to learn from previous theory on the subject
- Illustrate how the subject has been studied previously
- Highlight flaws in previous research
- Outline gaps in previous research
- Show that the work is adding to the understanding and knowledge of the field of study
- Help refine, refocus or even change the topic
This chapter is generally divided according to the specific research objectives guiding the study. Each research objective / question should be reviewed. Such review helps in identifying knowledge gaps in the previous related studies and in the discussion of the findings.
Find attached an example of Literature Review
Literature resources retrieval depends on the topic and the number of resources required. They may vary depending on the clients program of study and educational level. Roughly, we charge as low as Ksh. 250 /- to 1000/- per page.
For more information, contact us